Camp Alleghany offers the following programs: A Mother-Daughter Weekend in the late spring for Mothers (or other female family members) and their daughters aged 5-10 who have never been to our camp before. We offer a one one-week session (Mini Camp) for rising 2nd-5th grade girls and two 3-week sessions for rising 2nd-10th grade girls (Term Camp) — (or a combination of both Term Camps for a Full Term of six weeks). We also have a Leaders-In-Training Program for rising 11th graders. We host a Family Camp in August and an Alumni Reunion Weekend called the L.O.L Weekend (for alumni over 21 years of age) each spring.
Dates for Summer 2019:
- Mother-Daughter Weekend — FULL; Wait List
- Mini Camp: June 16-June 22 — FULL; Wait List
- First Term: June 23-July 13 — FULL; Wait List
- Second Term: July 14-August 3 — Register NOW
- Full Term: June 23-August 3 — Register for Second Term with Wait List for First Term
- Leaders-In-Training Program: June 23-August 3 — Two Spaces Left, Register NOW
- Family Camp: August 4-11 — Register Now.
Registration for Summer 2019 is open — use that link to register for Second Term, our Leaders-In-Training Program, or the wait lists of Mother-Daughter Weekend, Mini Camp, or First Term. Use the separate link above or below for Family Camp.
Our 2019 Family Camp registration is open.
Dates for Summer 2020:
Registration for Summer 2020 opens to the general public on October 1, 2019 for Mini Camp and Term Camp with an Early Bird Discount rate for both until Midnight on December 1, 2019. NOTE: Many previous campers will have already registered for Summer 2020 at the end of summer camp 2019, meaning space is limited. You should plan to register as early as possible.
Registration for Mother-Daughter Weekend opens January 15, 2020 with an Early Bird Discount until February 15.
Registration for Family Camp Opens February 1, 2020.
- Mother-Daughter Weekend: June 19-June 21
- Mini Camp: June 21-27
- First Term: June 28 – July 18
- Second Term: July 19 – August 8
- Full Term: June 28 -August 8
- Leaders-In-Training Program: June 28 -August 8
- Family Camp: August 9-16