Camp Alleghany offers the following programs:
- Mother-Daughter Weekend in the late spring for moms (or other female family members) and their daughters aged 5-10 who’ve never been to Alleghany.
- A one-time/one-week session — Mini Camp — for rising 2nd-5th grade girls.
- Term Camp — two separate 3-week sessions for rising 2nd-10th grade girls.
- Full Term — a combination of both Term Camps for six consecutive weeks.
- Leaders-In-Training Program for rising 11th graders.
- A Family Camp in August for family members/multiple generations.
- Alumni Work Weekend called the L.O.L Weekend (for alumni over 21 years of age) each early June.
Dates for Summer 2022:
Registration for Summer 2022 opens to the general public on October 1, 2021 for Mini Camp and Term Camp with an Early Bird Discount rate for both until Midnight on December 1, 2021.
Registration for Mother-Daughter Weekend opens January 15, 2022 with an Early Bird Discount until February 15.
Registration for Family Camp Opens February 1, 2022.
- Mother-Daughter Weekend: June 17-June 19
- Mini Camp: June 19-25
- First Term: June 26- July 16
- Second Term: July 17 – August 6
- Full Term: June 26 -August 6
- Leaders-In-Training Program: June 26 -August 6
- Family Camp: August 7-14