1. Registration is not accepted unless accompanied by a deposit of $500.
2. A 3% per month carrying charge will be applied to past due balances of tuition and fees.
3. All payments, less $100.00 administrative costs, will be refunded should the registration be cancelled prior to February 1. Anyone withdrawing after February 1, for any reason other than illness, will be charged the $500 deposit, and anyone withdrawing after April 1, for any reason other than illness, will be charged the full amount.
4. Camp Alleghany reserves the right to dismiss, without refund, any camper whose behavior is inappropriate in a camp community.
5. No refund or prorated tuition is made for late arrival or early departure.
6. Camp Alleghany reserves the right to use photographs of our campers for promotional purposes.
7. Medical attention from camp medical staff is included in tuition. This does not include the cost of prescription medicines, special doctor services, or hospital care.
8. Camp Alleghany operates under a strict No Lice/Nits Policy. We contract with a professional company to screen and treat any campers (treatment cost is $200/camper) who arrive at camp with lice or nits, or the parent reserves the right to take the camper home. Campers may not return until they are fully lice/nit free.
9. Camp operates with the highest safety standards. However it does not assume liability for sickness, disease, or accidents.
10. Camp Alleghany’s medical staff may share relevant medical information to Camp Alleghany administrative staff, if the health issue pertains to the safety and well-being of the greater camp community, in order to put appropriate safeguards in place.
11. I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp director to order X-Rays, routine tests, and administer of over-the-counter medication and treatment for the health of my child and in the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injection and/or anesthesia and/or surgery for my child as named above.
12. I understand that the Camp Alleghany administration may share my contact information with the Camp Alleghany Alumni Association as well as designated Alleghany recruiters or agents, for the purposes of promotional and social gatherings and reunions, and/or mailings in support of Camp Alleghany. I also understand that my mailing address will be printed in the annual end-of-summer yearbook and a camper roster, given to all campers and counselors. Camp Alleghany will never provide my contact or personal information to any outside, third-party vendors not associated with Camp Alleghany.
13. I hereby give permission for my camper to participate in each of the 12 activities offered at Camp Alleghany, in addition to each of the Evening Activities and other programs planned for the session during which she will attend.